1. What is the cause of bad dog?
- Do not wash clean: If the dog is not pruned and bathed regularly, the body will accumulate a lot of dirt. Just like that, it gave off an unpleasant smell.
- Hormonal odor: Hormonal hormones can also cause bad smell in dogs. Especially, some parts easily appear slime, oil on the skin. This makes it easier for bacteria to thrive. Bacterial resolution will also cause a bad smell.
- Genetic Genetics: Problems related to species are somewhat difficult. Some cases are caused by genetic problems. For example, Sharps (Shar-Pei), naturally wrinkled layers of skin, bacteria are easy to hide in this flare-up skin, causing bad smell.
- Dogs get foul due to disease: For example, mouth problems will cause dogs to salivate, gums or even their mouths will smell. The places where it licked through had a strange smell, quite unpleasant. There are also other conditions such as ear infections, skin diseases … that also cause smells in dogs.
2.Cleaning the body cleanly restricts the dog’s bad condition
Sweating of the anus in the anus of the pet: Whether it is urination or defecation, much less will also dirty a part of the skin’s fur. Long-term accumulation will clot. Moreover, the anal and surrounding glands are also one of the key causes of odor in dogs. How to squeeze bad glands for dogs?
Imagine the dog’s anus as a watch face, a second hand and a minute hand. After putting on your hands, gently massage in 4-hour and 8-hour positions. Gently squeeze, squeeze until the object is browned out. Note, if squeezing blood, your dog may have some diseases such as anal inflammation.
Wash nails for dogs: Regular nail clipping is very common. While washing, remember to clean your dog’s nails well. Interstitial nails are the favorite habitat of bacteria
Regular cleaning of earwax: Dog ears also smell bad. You can use a cotton swab to help it clean. But be careful not to push the ear inside. If not in the long run, it can accumulate a lot of earwax inside the dog’s ears.
Brushing your teeth often: If a problem arises, it will be very difficult to treat. Moreover, it is very painful. So if the employer wants to help prevent and treat better, take regular dental care. If you do not know how to do or are afraid of trouble, you can take your dog to a professional facility for cleaning. Or you can buy things like dog bones for gnawing. They will also help somewhat to clean the teeth of the dog.
3. Control eating and protecting your puppy’s habitat
Attention to diet control: Body taste is naturally related to dog food. For example, by eating too much meat, grease … The owner can change with some frugal foods. Note that the salt level should not be too high, reducing hot in people will also reduce the risk of bad breath of dogs.
It is recommended to regularly clean the stables or places where it likes to reside, kill bugs, disinfect … Keeping the environment clean is a very effective method. It may also lower your risk of getting sick with dogs. You can also rest assured, no longer have to worry about the dog getting foul.