How to prevent disease for birds
Long-term cramping, lack of exercise, fatty foods, high protein intake, can easily lead to obesity. With obesity, birds become slow, not dancing or dancing, breathing difficult …
1. Seasonal birds are susceptible to infection
– Spring is the most common bird season due to weather changes too much: temperature, humidity, wind flow, …
– There are many birds due to “hot in” should be sick. If this is the case, we can pick the willow (young toes) for the birds eat the corn and eat the food, spider feeding birds to “bird”; It can also reduce fat and fat intake, and weekly giving the bird a one-time berberine intake (taking ¼ of berberine at 1 g in water) can also make the bird hotter.
– In addition to summer, in addition to care, cleaning stables, food, drinking water and mosquito bites for birds, we should regularly for birds, such as birds eat corn cereal eat horse teeth ( also known as live grass), fresh millet, and fresh corn; For birds to eat, eat spiders, crickets, ve … In this way we can also increase the resistance to birds
2. Gonorrhea inflammation in birds
– The tail of the bird has a sebaceous gland – it is the secretion of fluid to help birds smooth the feather. This line of birds are injured, infected or birds are sunburn, cold … are the causes of inflammation of the gland inflammation in birds. Birds infected with this disease often appear tired, feather fever, anorexia, redness, redness, pus.
– When a bird is found to be sick, it can be treated as follows:
Use iodine alcohol to sterilize the sebaceous glands.
Use sterile needle pierced through the sebaceous glands, use the hand to squeeze the pus out (squeeze when to see the blood is fresh)
– After doing the above, we should put the bird in a quiet place, avoid the place too hot or too cold, the birds eat food with nutrition, after a period of time, birds will heal.
3. Disease of feet for birds
– Birds raised in cages, legs are often prone to sharp objects or insect bites and infections, pus, swelling, if serious can lead to bone marrow. To prevent and prevent these diseases for birds, we should regularly sterilize the cages, and at the same time check the removal of sharp objects.
– If the bird is ill, we have to use the knife to pus out and then use physiological saline (or isotonic saline) or use solution of 0.1% potassium cyanide (potassium palladium) rinse. Injury, lastly using iodine alcohol and anti-infectious drugs is.
Parasites that harm birds are usually very small, they cling to feathers and skin of birds, eat their fur, skin, even the blood of birds. To prevent bird parasites, it is important to keep bird cages clean and dry, and to detect them early if birds are infected with parasites or have lice.
– When cleaning bird cages we can dip cages through old boiling water. For birds with parasites, we use water mixed with a few drops of oil (oil) sprinkled on the feathers, while using 20% powdered tarry sprinkled on the feathers (must lightly so that the powder penetrates deep inside ). In doing so, we can destroy parasites that harm birds.5. Obesity
Long-term cramping, lack of exercise, fatty foods, high protein intake, can easily lead to obesity. With obesity, birds become slow, not dancing, dancing, breathing difficult, have children while dancing, sudden death died of long-term non-movement. To avoid this situation, we should feed birds scientifically. At the same time, it often helps the birds move and tries to prolong the bird’s activity.
6. Gastrointestinal disease
– Birds eat food for a long time, or drink dirty water leads to gastritis. When sick, the feathers of the chickens, thin body, often appear moody, stools sticky, yellowish white, foul odor. If not treated timely birds will die. Therefore, in order to prevent birds from gastritis, we must regularly keep our food and drinks clean.
– For infected birds, they need to be kept in warm places with less wind. Each day, they drink 0.2 to 1 mg of sugar syrup. Serve for 3 consecutive days. Also added to the bird feed a powder of charcoal to charcoal powder to reduce the poison in the stomach of birds.
7.Inflammation and pneumonia
– The weather changes suddenly or after the bath has encountered strong winds, birds in the cages are susceptible to colds, feathers dabbling, wheezing, eating weakened, runny nose, sometimes shivering body trap. Deaths due to colds and pneumonia in birds are very high. We can cure birds in the following way:
– Timely bring the bird into a warm, warm, but airy space to rest. Feed the birds with nutritious food. Use cotton bladder with castor oil to wipe the nose of the bird. Water sugar (white sugar) for birds to drink, and at the same time every day for birds to drink 2-3 grams of Therapeutic.